Do you like our projects and want to become part of our team?
Just apply for the right positions!
We are looking for highly motivated researchers (Postdocs) and students (PhD, MSc, BSc) to build the foundation of the ERC StG project BREATHE, and work in the field of modern gene therapy and gene correction for severe inherited lung diseases.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- carry out internationally recognized gene therapeutic research using state-of-the-art technologies
- be proficient in all relevant molecular biological methods (e.g. cloning, qPCR, flow cytometry, Western/Southern Blots, primary cell culture, sequencing analysis…)
- Postdocs are also required to have the skills to indepently establish new protocols if necessary.
- a young and modern research environment
- attractive long-term perspectives
- Substantiated and competitive education with both experts and state-of-the art technology in place.